Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ruined Nylonstockings

biscuits comes to fashion .... IN HALLOWEEN ...

Considering the crisis and little desire to spend money on costumes and accessories typical of this time, I thought I'd post this entry so that, after careful research in our "bottom of the cabinet, we can dress appropriately for occasion, without costing us a fortune.

I repeat that the people here in Valencia is not excited about the idea, but I'm sure I'll be able to convince a group to come with me on the streets of the old, crowded of monsters and vampires (surely the most popular costume this year ...).

Here are some ideas ...
Mavroscoufitsa
The next version of the famous children's story .... with a black cloak with a hood (the last of our disguise as a vampire!), a dark dress and dark stockings as well ....
Maybe a basket with candy to give to the children asking "Trick or Treat" and of course a terrible trick that can be glimpsed from the hood of the cape ......


FREDDY KRUEGER
It's easy! a striped shirt and a rubber glove with claws made of cardboard covered with aluminum .... And on the face .... just have fun with touches of red and brown eye shadows create shadows and relief and we can help you with the pencils for the eyes .... Yay with creativity!!

(now there would be a sketch of Freddy Krueger,
critical but my staff did not give me the approval ...)

ALEX, A Clockwork Orange
This is one of My favorites! A white look, with a stick and an old hat ....
For the trick is easy: just one eye! and may well inspire the cover of the original book, illustrated by David Pelham (now illustrate ...).


DEVIL / A
is a classic: just have horns and tail ... and if you dare to enter into a leotard ... better!
I, for example, I have horns by Angus Young, the last concert of AC / DC when I went ... behold, I found another very easy costume!!


... And for the most indecisive, but very fashion, I found the proposals that you can not absolutely say no, the blog of La otra Horma zapato .
Enjoy and let me know!! I I go to prepare packets of biscuits for the children "Trick or Treat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment