Saturday, October 30, 2010

Latest Promotions Heathrow Express

PATIMIENTO

.
Two months of flatness and boredom, I sleep so much and I have no interest in the world.
Matt, oh Matt. Some time ago I asked to use the blog, but what can I write? I have stayed for sixty days burning the summer?
With the start of classes I started to sleep less, I follow a phenomenal course of contemporary history and drawing the edges of books while in the (. Ah, the edges of the notebooks, to those masterpieces of student graphics have made a stand. Ve you imagine the edges of the books of Livy in high school? Certainly not enough to imagine them there, I saw them and I've always been afraid. Yesterday I saw the larianese. brought me in the canteen of the engineers of Wisdom looking like a nursery and is full of oxygen (very, compared to the camp of the engineers of Roma Tre), and above all good puddings, less liquid and more of our substantial discount from Vanetta.
Livio some time ago gave me two comic strips (one for last birthday, one for next Christmas, if I die first) of the Frederick Peeters. Rating: Ten full, no praise because I do not like the lettering, but still great. Great history, drawing more than excellent. Livio these days is in the midst of Lucca in Italy nerd of all, I throw up, but he is a strong stomach. Livio back from Lucca's always some relic, is a kind Livio.

I started to play. New Project shoegaze / powerpop with Fabrizio and Mauro. For now, only two tests, but apparently will be fine. The idea would be to get the nostalgic sound of adolescence, and frivolous romantic one, in hindsight, would have had.
few days ago the TV was a video of sexy boy of Air and I thought Perroni who knows what happened. Dario I'm missing, what the fuck am I missing. Every now and call someone, drunk, crying with longing for the plains drained by the mild climate.
I bought (yes, original, nineteen bananas), the second disc of the genius that is beautiful. I bought it because I felt like shit and download it, since the first record I liked so much, I felt compelled. The refrain of tahiti tahiti is the top. By Mauro
we designed the entire first series of a possible South American telenovela, sooner or later we turn, we have chosen some actors and location. The title will be "Patimiento," I say no more.
Matt, I guess the Germans they anointed me with the typical cut and Mc Giver / Romanian nineties.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment