Sunday, October 3, 2010

Everclear Grain Alcohol Buy

MY PERSONAL MERCHANDISING (2)

Here's my latest idea in terms of advertising, instead of a business card, which I still plan to do in the near future, I thought to put a magnet on the fridge ... like those of the pizzeria, but more nice, short note that more than the duty pizza!


On one side there is my web address and size are more or less than 2 x 4 cm.
The idea came to me while looking for material to organize a birthday party for a girl (and yes, I do that too! ... And soon i will) I came across a "magnetic stripe" with just one hand and the magnetic 'other adhesive ...



said than done, I took the measures, many kittens I printed on a card that looks like the photo paper (but do not ruin it with sticky fingers) and I cut and pasted eighty of promotional magnets ...
distributes them to friends and acquaintances and I leave them here or there ... I wonder if some people will notice me intrigued!



The last time I went to the presentation of a steel cabinet (What a coincidence!) Lasiato I have one that is "inexplicably" left draw from a library ...
As a final touch to put in good displays in the house, I have laid on a saucer in yellow, a gift from a dear friend.


And you have ideas for you advertising? any advice to share?

0 comments:

Post a Comment