Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blood Pressure And Indigestion

MY PERSONAL MERCHANDISING (1)

Here I am here with the first official post of my blog in Italian, as I mentioned, there will be only the beginning translations (or summaries) of the post in English, but I hope you find them interesting.

be known at this time is very important to every part we receive advice about curriculum chart, job interviews, how to dress, how to move, smile ...
I thought I'd share my little experience: as an architect I have to prove my experience, with brief presentations of my work.
To do this I thought about the FAN, such as PANTONE colors : a quick way to look at what I do and I did.


Here is the result in my case: a small fan that allows to see the pictures and drawings of the plans I have or which I attended.
is just a taste, a prelude to something more complete.





Searching the internet, I found other ways to show up through the famous "fan":


latter example comes from the television program American Top design.
Sooner or later I will do something similar with my friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment