Saturday, October 9, 2010

Remote Car Starters Little Rock

ABSTRACT The previous bet ... (1)

Since the beginning I started to write in English, I thought I'd do a brief review of the designs that I put on the blog El gato wall.
I started my journey into the world of blogs talking about joyful and papyrus Degree:
These are the last that I did, but I believe that soon there will be others in the pipeline .. ..
To see the degree of papyri that were not published here you can go to the web page .

I presented my first digital illustration below, from the book Invisible Cities by Italo Calvino, and my favorite is Octavia ... must have been for some reason froid, but because I hate spiders I like drawing the cobwebs ...

If you want to believe, and how to tell bene.Ora made Octavia, the city web. There is a precipice between two steep mountains: the city and the void, bound to the crests with ropes and chains and catwalks. You walk on the wooden sleepers, careful not to put your foot in the intervals, or you cling to the hempen. Below there is nothing for hundreds and hundreds of meters: a few clouds glide past, glimpsed below the bottom of the ravine. This is the base of the city: a network that serves as passage and as support. Everything else, instead of rising up, is hung below: rope ladders, hammocks, houses made like sacks, clothes hangers, terraces like gondolas, skins of water, gas jets, spits baskets on strings, elevators, showers, trapezes and rings for games, cable cars, chandeliers, pots with plants from the drooping foliage. Suspended over the abyss, the life of Octavia and less uncertain than in other cities. They know that much about the network does not hold water. "




Summary This first part ends with the Ex Libris personal items so that the best thing to do is draw just for the person they belong!



Here are some of the results!


I hope I have not bored anyone with this brief exhibition of works ...
few days continued!!
Kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment