Monday, November 1, 2010

How To Make Concrete Bath Tub

OFF MY HALLOWEEN

I leave a couple of pictures of cookies that I made yesterday for the children who came to play at the door:

"Trick or treat??"

... in the end I had no more cookies and I had to improvise a basket full of marshmallows that I bought to make the icing on the cake ... and thank goodness!


The shortbread cookies are easy but ... orange! These are the benefits of living in Valencia: sell dye for Paella in the supermarket, and here's the result! To distribute
I thought I would reuse the design of the head of blog ... at least it would be useful to something and maybe some curious kid or parent would go and take a look at the English blog ....
short, a full-fledged sponsorship!


And here's the result: many transparent bags with their label-sponsor ...


placed in the trash ... that did not impress them??


And now, since the trash ... I guess from what I was wearing? Help .... A here ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment