Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Card Reader Driver(rb-539)

PENCILS AND FAIRY

This week will not participate in Illustration Friday: the theme ("Afterwards") I do not particularly like in my head and some projects already completed a post that looks after delivery (yes, I have made a Small Order ...), another who does not want to leave: is costing me more than it should! and then I'm already thinking about Christmas .... Then
to relax so many thoughts I have done this, dedicated to my cousin mini-Gi nevr .....


The history of this design begins with the decision to make regarding my colored pencils: the first were divided according to the Brand: Faber-Castell, FAO Schwarz, Karismacolor ByBerol (now no longer found in around, sigh) and a single unit of Fila Giotto, who knows how old she is ...

Now, after a deep reflection, I decided to divide them according to color: a jar with a cold colors and warm colors (with some exceptions with lilac and violet, which sometimes are warmer and colder times .. . not to mention the brown, which made me mad!
Then I reserved a little more pot pencils to small (otherwise I do not ever) and this is my first corner of the colors ...


course had to inaugurate it, so I started to draw a fairy ... and the rest you already know!
And you have your own special corner? that always always always ordered even if the rest of the house is a disaster?

0 comments:

Post a Comment