Sunday, November 7, 2010

Example Of Anti Fungal Pomad

SketchBook

I'm so glad! I just enrolled at SketchBook PROJECT! I'm more into the skin: even though I have not yet arrived Moleskine which I will give my "sketches", I'm forced to write this blog in the news!

The project works like this: you get home a Moleskine totally white, fitted with a bar code that sets it apart from all other partcipanti, then one with Skizzo Rempe, writings, collages ... Always follow the designated topic (there are several to choose from), all this must be done within a time limit, where you have to send your sketchbook full of drawings. The
moleskine travel to the United States in a traveling exhibition in which participants can browse the sketchbook.


Through the bar code you can know at any time where is the propio sketch book and how many "visions" received.

The goddess is interesting for several reasons: to ride up and down the U.S. (not physically, but with the heart ...); the project has an expiration date and will force me to be punctual in delivery (better disciplpina exercise!) and if I can not travel with the times .... nothing!

The theme I have chosen is HAPPY Thoughts: I want this spurs me to be more positive and who knows, maybe I can be helpful even to someone else ....

And now ... missing only begin with the designs ... When will my Moleskine ... that the wait is hard ...
last little thing ... There is still time until November 15 to register ... what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment