Monday, March 7, 2011

Design And Repeat Pro

Women - 2011 # 89


Women - Joumana Haddad

No one can imagine
what I say when I stand in silence
who do I see when I close my eyes
as I am when I am pushed pushed
thing I try when I let my hands.
Nobody, nobody knows
when I'm hungry when I leave
when I walk and when I lose,
nobody knows what is for me to go back, and return it back,
that my weakness is my strength and a mask is a mask,
and what comes next is a storm.
They think they know
and I let him believe
and create.

They built a cage for me so that my freedom was being granted a
and thank you and obey.
But I'm free before and after them, with them and without them
are free in victory and in defeat.
My prison is my will!
The key of the prison is their language
but their language clings around the fingers of my desire
and my desire not give orders.
am a woman.
believe that my liberal rta is owned by them
and I let him believe
and create.

0 comments:

Post a Comment