Thursday, April 29, 2010

Milena Velba High Heels

PAIN of being pure in heart

I live surrounded by people tired of the field and I, who in life I am not tired, I'm tired of them. As a good
Western consumerism fills gaps with purchases. No ok, not true, however, after a bit 'of months there I was hoping more in the mail I found the 45 laps of Pains Of Being Pure At Heart bought the site of the label. The two songs on the disc are a terrible loveliness, Higher Than The Stars from the title is beautiful, fits perfectly. The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart is the perfect name for the group. Even the cover I love it.
Yesterday I was able to buy Blu when everything becomes still could not find in any library. Livio happy as a lamb in front of tied I read it in one breath in the hallway in front of the Dams to the toilet before the lesson. My God, I did not expect such a thing. Ten praise and full, beautiful and simple.
next week recorded an EP with Radio Falafel. We hope to play well, we hope to spend less. James, I appreciate your offer me the trip at the last moment and I would be there forever, but they are always busy and have no money. In June or July we go wherever you like but if you want. Matteoroccarina, I must give you a story of colossal scope, but you must be seated and with strong nerves. Matt ... Oh God Matt. Soon you'll know.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment