Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jo Guest The Blue Movie Sunday Sport Pin

USUALLY POST START YEAR-END

.
. The
that is over two thousand and eighteen days ago.
It 's the case to draw conclusions of these three hundred sixty-five days during which:
I have pledged to be more individualistic, but maybe I'm exaggerating.
I started so many comics, but I have not finished a single one.
My father gave me the china black, blue, orange and purple. The blue china
drooling, the purple one I have not yet opened.
I have often eaten with James in the disco cafona dining areas.
I understood many things, I discovered new, I felt grown up.
I was in Ferrara with Teresa, I took a return Frecciarossa.
We recorded the ep with Radio Falafel and came good.
I gave a fucking exams and I caught sixty credits round round. I have read
Quandotuttodiventòblù before a lecture at the dams and liked it so much.
I bought the book to face Blexbolex Perroni.
I talked all the time and the Pontine America. I have read
sightly Out Of Focus.
I quickly abandoned the friend Dario, who left for Ireland.
I went cycling in the countryside to Velletri.
I slept in the car and on the balcony of Jacopo.
I went on holiday the day a certain number of times.
I heard a lot of the Pains of Being Pure at Heart and I bought some vinyl.
I spent a lovely New Year, the pasta sauce Pepper was at the top and Livio has tamed the flames of the fireplace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment