Thursday, March 4, 2010

Liquor Bars In Bermuda

HANSEL, GRETEL

Friday I'm done with exams this first session two thousand, Restoration, Archaeology and Modern Art for a total of thirty cieffeù. Sbam.
Maronna, I spent two months with a minimum of five hours per day on the books, mimeravigliodimè.
One of these days I should meet with Livio and James but, this being a busy week and foolish, I could not. Tomorrow I start classes, I'm in Rome, maybe the times coincide. Mo hear them. Then tomorrow night we are the Mutzhi Mambo here in the swamp, and see them if Livy is in danger of falling in love. Pure Matthew. Jacopo perhaps most of all.
James had invited me to see Little Shop of Horrors, but the second disc I do not like and do not like that every time I see them live the voice can be heard. James also had invited me to go to Florence, but I keep my money for another likely mini trip. Forgive JA.
than four centuries of painting developed, I would never have said, what interested me the most is the eighteenth century. Fascinates me the idea of \u200b\u200bRococo as a mirror of the aristocracy in decline and I like the colors fading. The Nordic painters I like much more than the Italians, in every century. I seem to have understood that the difference in Italy-Europe is that it theorizes the first in Italy and then you paint, you paint the rest of Europe and that's it. In Italy the figure has a human is the main element, the rest of Europe all the elements have equal dignity. To Italy songwriters, the rest of the world rocchenroll.
A month ago I went with the Victorian Mauro for an exhibition of illustrators of books for children. (Did you know that I am following a course in illustration?). Among the books "for children" there were quite a few 'which I had not "kids" mancopencazzo. Hansel & Gretel that Janssen would have loved it to Livy. Here it is.

m'è Over the course of drawing back the urge to draw. For years, not design. M'è well felt like doing comics, I always think that but I never do. I've started two, but I have not carried out. The new comic Baronciani not find it in any place, not even in Rome. Baronciani me gusta a lot because it makes the comics just as they would do it if they knew to do. I do not know how to update the card of the table. I think Bunnyranch Adam Green talks about a brothel in the south of the States in which they have done a program on TV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment