Sunday, June 14, 2009

Genital Tattooed Woman

ONLY SHIT I SEE THE END IN UNDERGROUND IN THE WHORE THAT I SIT BESIDE


few days ago, for the dear Matteoroccarina, was the fulfillment of this twenty-first year of his present life. Who was Matthew, in his previous life? Livio was Ivan E. Cocchiola, was a Soviet soldier, was an executioner East European aristocracy, it was Tom Riddle, and so on ... But Matthew, who was it? So many things I do not know Matthew. She did not know why I've known two-fifths of nemmanco luster (two years). It was so high that small? I mean ... was higher than other children? She knew that one day he left his native village to the bucolic town of Dante and new-wave Italian? These things I do not know. But I do know that Matthew is a just man, who has the ears behind the house and knows the truth about Winnie the Pooh and enough for me to love him. On the same day was also the birthday of Palmacci who masturbates on the couch and is a beautiful person.

I happened to see 1984, the movie. Watching him I thought of when I Livio and soon the book. By tremendous. Tremendous because prophetic. Winston I imagined it blond. Julia can not remember how I imagined while reading the book, the actress of the film is beautiful, but really beautiful. Neighbors of Winston imagined them just like in the movie.

I also happened to see the concert of scientific Friday morning. Lorenzo says that times have changed and that kids are not playing as we were and I know it's true. said that without value 'sti Regazzini idiots (ok, that, that have both just two years younger than us) we would not have anyone to laugh at. Ok, then, fantastic fifth subterranean level, it was granted. Friday ended a school of art. Ended in all directions. Ended up Arianna, Tonini, Ketchup, Stella, Truglia and all the repeaters of our generation. The latest.
With Dagnelie we are starting a project in two, what a super minimal, no low, so low to the guitar, drums and vocals and Dagnelie. It was thought to sound like Kills, obsessive, straight, claustrophobic, sti short adjectives here.

Olivieri I saw last night, we were wandering through Lanuvio me, him, and Gabriele Tonna. There has been talk of neo-Nazis, people who inchiappetta animals and of metal that is ultimately the same thing. Olivieri, talking to the chick at the bar, told a false story (invented them for them) on which he worked in a bar and two customers who exchanged the cups. I love Francescooh. Since I was carrying the camera, we also made what could be an alternate ending for the video of Just by Radiohead. Fuck this, but there you have the video of Just ? I do not I've got words to the genius of those three minutes.

With Mauro Gabriele and designing the plot of what will be the first epic poem of the people celtopadano: an old Po, a free man, in some way (yet to decide which one) challenge the gods. These punish him with a particularly cold winter. The people give a damn if Po bales' I'm cold but does not call into account that the freezing of the Po will give southerners the ability to invade the northern lands. In the poem the southerners will be described as sub-humans who eat the fruit without catch it, but climbing on the tree. The finish is yet to be created. Prosimetrico and will have a map like the books of Tolkien.

When I have enough money to buy a Fender any.
Liviuccio, Jacopino, Francescooh and anyone who wants to organize a quick dinner of former artistic? Daidaidai.

0 comments:

Post a Comment